Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Quest Bars=Protein Bars on Crack

Have any of you ever had a Quest Bar?

I recently discovered Quest Bars and I have decided that they are the equivalent to crack. I seriously can't get enough of these damn things!

The week before Tough Mudder my trainer gave me a list of things to get for the day of the race and protein bars were one of the items on the list. I really had no clue which ones I wanted because I had never had a need for them before this. I wanted something that tasted good so I got on Google and searched for "best tasting protein bars." The first article that popped up was from bodybuilding.com and it was an article about what protein bars their readers voted the best. #1 on that list was Quest Bars.

After reading through the whole article I went to the Quest Nutrition website and started doing some research. I found that their protein bars have a lot of protein (usually 20 or more grams) and are really low in net carbs, were not too high in calories and made with very few ingredients. Everything I read about them just made me want to try them. So I headed to my nearest Vitamin Shoppe and grabbed like six different flavors. I couldn't decide on just one or two. They all sounded so good. 

And now I am absolutely addicted to them. They are a great pre or post workout snack and they have great flavor! I am particularly obsessed with the Cookies & Cream one.


The only problem I have with these is that when I am done eating a bar, I want another one so bad! They are just too freaking good! And I have found a ton of other flavors that I love too! Here are a few of my faves:

-Cookies & Cream
-Chocolate Brownie
-Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
-Double Chocolate Chunk
-White Chocolate Raspberry
-Chocolate Peanut Butter

So if you are looking for a good protein bar or snack, try Quest bars. They are a-maz-ing!

*Disclaimer-I was not paid for this post by Quest Nutrition. I simply wanted to share my love of their product with the world!*

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR