Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sooooooooo, I Apparently Suck At This...

whole blogging thing. Yeah, that's right, I said it. I am sucking it up with blogging. I can't ever seem to find the time to just sit down and blog. I don't even know where my days go most of the time. And to add to my already crazy schedule, I am taking a 10 week class on Wednesday's after work to help prepare me for the PHR exam. More on that in another post that I will make time to write about later. 

But I think I just need to get over the time constraints and start planning time in my day for me to blog. I feel better when I blog. I feel like I am able to get the bagillion thoughts out of my head and out there for probably no one to read, but I don't care. It's an outlet. Simple as that. And one that I need to start making time for and utilizing more often. 

The funny part is that everytime I have an idea for a blog post, I write it down so that when I do get back at this, I can actually have some things to write about. They might be hella delayed, but hey, I will have something to write about. 

Okay everyone, I will be back within a few days with some posts! I am going to make sure that I make time for it!!! Help keep me accountable! If you see that I haven't posted anything in a few days, call me out on Twitter. Be nice about it, but yeah, call me out! 

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! 


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR