Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday

Yep, I suck again. Hey I posted for a week straight last week, and then once this week, haha! You win some, you lose some. It happens. How about some Five on Friday?!

1-Last night my Sister-In-Law and I went downtown to Cowboy's Night Club for the Girls with Guitars event. We got to see the amazing Cassadee Pope! She was incredible. And we had fun! So glad I got to go. And glad my SIL got to go with me!

2-It's 2:00 pm on Friday. My weekend starts in three hours. Need I say more?

3-I'm going dress shopping this weekend for my Brother-In-Law's wedding. I hope I can find something I like. I've come to realize that shopping is just stressful no matter what size you are. I can't ever seem to find exactly what I am looking for. 

4-This weekend is going to be busy busy!! Again! I don't think I will ever not be busy, let's just put it that way. I'm okay with that. I love feeling like I am living life to the fullest and taking advantage of every opportunity I get to do something. 

5-My puppy is becoming a monster. He is getting huge! Every time I look at him I think he has grown more. But he loves to cuddle, which I love. But that could be problematic when he is the size of a freaking horse! 

Okay, that's all I have today. I hope you guys have a great weekend and I will try to be better about posting next week!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR