Thursday, October 30, 2014

No Excuses

Ever have one of those huge moments of realization and clarity? Yeah, I had one of those yesterday. I already knew this but it really hit me yesterday that I am not the same person I was at this time last year. 

What prompted this? After being up since 5 am and spending 13+ hours in a car driving to Missouri, my ass still went to the little gym here at our hotel and put in a kick ass hour long workout at 10 o' clock at night! A year ago I would have looked at someone like myself and thought they were nuts. Now? I thrive off of it! I am that crazy person that works out on Vacation and makes sure that no matter what is thrown at me, I get my workout in. That is something that I am damn proud of! 

 
I can never use the excuse that I don't have time for a workout again. And I am absolutely okay with that. I love the new person I have become and the attitude and mentality that I have. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.


Megan

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I would have stayed in bed...which is probably why you look so awesome and I take forever to lose weight. It's totally a mental thing. I'm glad you're so much happier with that mindset!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR