Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It is is FINALLY Friday so that means it is time for Fill In the Blank Friday over at the little things we do. If you would like to join in on this Friday fun, don't forget to go over and link up.




  1. Something that makes me a great friend is that I give a lot to my friendships. I care so much about my friendships that I would do anything for any one of my friends. I also love doing little things for my friends just to show them that I care.
  1. I am tired almost everyday, an organizational freak, sometimes a perfectionist, and emotional wreck at times, and a TV junkie (especially reality TV).
  1. I am not a mean person (well only when I have to be), a snake or a spider person, picky about my food (I will pretty much try anything), and not good about expressing how I am feeling to others.
  1. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be loving, fun, and outgoing.
  1. Something I’m really cheap about is jeans. I wear them out so fast that I don’t really see spending more than $30 on a pair of jeans.
  1. Something I’m willing to splurge on is something that makes me feel god about myself, like getting a pedicure or something that I feel we need in our apartment.
  1. I would trade my car for a car that is in better condition and runs better in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR