Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

It is Wednesday so it is time for a Wee Bit of Me Wednesday over at Leigh Ashley. If you want to join in, don't forget to go and link up on her page, which you can find here. Happy Wednesday!





{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
vegetables in general, haha!

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I went to Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO and I majored in Accounting.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
A mountain lion

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Nope, I have not.

{five} can you juggle?
I have tried, it was a pretty epic fail though!

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Both. Hardwood floors in every room except the bedrooms. I like carpet in Bedrooms.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Definitely soda.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1992 Mazda MX-6. It was kind of a piece of crap.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
Tiramisu that Aran makes for me every now and then. It is delicious.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
All the time, I get so bored with it being where it is that I am always looking to rearrange it. I love figuring out how to optimize my space in the best way possible. This usually results in me actually putting everything back where I originally had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR