Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday
with Leigh Ashley



 
{one} how often do you do laundry?
Haha! Not often enough. I have so many clothes that it is sometimes two or three weeks in between when I do laundry. By the time I actually do it, I have so much to do that it takes forever.



{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Tie between chocolate chip and white chocolate macademia



{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
I would put extra money towards our wedding and then I would finance a new car for me.



{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I loved history. I loved learning about things that happened in the past. I was really good at math, but I didn't love it, haha!



{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I would love to some day.



{six} what was your high school mascot?
We were the hornets. Buzzzzz!! Haha!



{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No, probably not. The thought of it is just scary.



{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Never. I don't think that I have ever been. I'm kind of lame sometimes.



{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Neither. I don't like driving because I worry too much about getting into an accident and I have only flewn a handful of times so it is still a little scary for me too.



{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
No, I don't think that I have. Haha! I don't even know if I have ever re-gifted. I'm sure I have but I can't think of a time.
 
Remember, if you want to join in, make sure that you link up so that everyone else can see your answers! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR