Friday, April 15, 2011

Hooray for Fridays!

Hello blog world! Today is Friday which makes me very excited. Tonight I am having a girls night out with a few of my best friends, Amber and Victoria who I have know since I was in middle school.  They have always been like sisters to me We are going to dinner at Chili's and then going to see the movie Arthur. I am pretty excited about this because it has been a crappy couple of days at work and a night out is much needed at this point.

Also on the agenda for this weekend is something that I think I am even more excited about. I am FINALLY going to go order my wedding dress. You can't see it, but I am currently dancing with joy! I am so excited that it is finally happening.

This weekend is also my little sisters Senior Prom. She is growing up way too much (tear)! I am going to go help her and her friend who I have know since she was like 3, get ready and do their hair. I'm glad that they have a lot of confidence in my hair styling abilities, because I am not sure how that will go, haha! I did my own hair for one Prom that I went to and it turned out really cute, so hopefully I can do the same for them.

I also have to help my other bestie, Lou with her taxes. We have kind of been putting them off, oops! But hopefully it doesn't take too long to do them. Something that a lot of you may not know is that upon graduating from college, I was actually looking for a tax position with a few accounting firms. I still want to do taxes and become a CPA. But until I can find a job that will put me into that position, I will continue doing what I am doing, which is still in the accounting field.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend! We are supposed to have really nice weather this weekend, so I am going to try and enjoy it as much as I can. Hope that you guys can do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fun girls night!!! woot, love those! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR