Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It is Friday which means that it is time for Fill In The Blank Friday over at the little things we do. If you want to join in, don't forget to link up on her page.



1.   The best prank I ever pulled was       probably when I was younger. My brother and I switched the salt with the sugar and my mom put salt in her coffee. She wasn't real happy with us, haha!

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was   when my Dad scared the crap out of me at a gas station when I was 17. I had gone inside to pay for my gas and didn't lock my car door. My dad was sitting next door at the Wendy's and saw me go inside, so he ran over to my car and got in it without me knowing. I went to open the door to throw my wallet on the seat and my dad jumped out at me. I was almost in tears because he scared me so badly. But it did teach me to lock my doors!

3.  A day without   
love, family, friends, and God  is a day wasted.

4. The most important things in life are    your family and friends. I can't imagine my life without them. If you don't have family or friends then really you don’t' have anything of meaning in your life.

5.  I dream of   
 becoming a CPA at some point and also having a family.

6.  I dread    going to work most days and also not being able to find a better job.

7.  A discovery I made this week was    that I have actually been looking forward to working out. I don't usually have the motivation for it, but for some reason this week I discovered that I really do have the motivation for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR