Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It is Friday and that means it is time for Fill In The Blank Friday over at the little things we do. I haven't done this link up in a while, so I figured I would today. Remember if you want to join in on the fun, you can do so by going here and don't forget to link up.

Fill In The Blank Friday




1.   People always tell me I look like, I don’t think I have ever been told that I look like anyone. That makes me kind of sad now, haha!

2.  Friends don't let friends drive drunk, or look stupid, haha! I know I am being cliché with the first one, but I am one of those people that if you have a drink, I take your keys, as for the other one, I would never let one of my friends go somewhere if they looked ridiculous, so I hope that they would do the same.

3.  A sunny day is perfect for   going on walks and just enjoying the sunshine. Also going downtown or anywhere for that matter and just walking around all the businesses.

4.  My favorite accessory is purses. I love purses.And in the winter I love wearing scarves. 

5.  If I could afford it I would   buy a new car, mine is on it’s last legs.

6.  The cure for boredom is 
finding something fun to do like a puzzle or a game that takes your mind off of being bored.
7.  I am currently "in like" with anything Scentsy, glitter flats, and the amazingly yummy sandwiches that Lacey makes for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR