Monday, May 9, 2011

Scentsy Party

On Friday I hosted a Scentsy Party. I had never been to one before but the bestie sells it and she had me convinced that the products were amazing. Which, if you haven't looked in to them, they definitely are! So I invited a ton of people over for this party and out of all of them, only five showed up, haha! But I held a Basket Party at work all week and a lot of people order then instead of coming to the party, so it all worked out. Overall though, the party was a lot of fun. I had some great friends there and we sat around and talked and smelled the products for a good portion of the night. It was a lot of fun. The problem that I am running into now is which scents I should order. Aran and I were discussing it and we have like over 15 that we like. As you can imagine this is making me make some tough decisions. I mean, I don't want to cut any of the scents, because it might break their little cubes, but I have to make some cuts! Haha! So here is the original list of the ones that we want and hopefully it will get shorter over the next day.


  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
  • My Dear Watson (Scentsy Man for Aran)
  • Hemingway (Scentsy Man for Aran)
  • Perfectly Pomegranate
  • Skinny Dippin'
  • White Tea and Cactus
  • Lilacs & Violets
  • Lucky In Love
  • My Wish
  • Blueberry Cheesecake
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Vanilla Cream
  • Welcome Home
  • Flutter (This was a scent of the month so once they run out, you can't get it anymore)
  • Sun Kissed Citrus
Like I said, it is a pretty big list, but I think that we may have gotten it down to 9 and this is that list

  • My Dear Watson
  • Hemingway
  • Blueberry Cheesecake
  • Lilacs & Violets
  • My Wish
  • Perfectly Pomegranate(If you know me, I love all things Pomegranate, so this is a must)
  • Flutter
  • Skinny Dippin'
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla
What do you guys think? Any of you that like Scentsy, are these any of your faves? I would love some feedback on what you guys think of the scents that we have chosen. Oh and here are the warmers that we are going to buy


For My Bathroom

For Aran's Bathroom




2 comments:

  1. I have most of the scents on your list! I LOVE My Dear Watson! I think my favorite right now is Love Story! It smells so good! I have it in the dining room and I love to walk in there just to smell it! hahaha!! Sun Kissed Citrus is one of my favs too! Especially in the room spray... along with Skinny Dippin!

    Have you smelled "Beach!?" mmmm, so good! Hahaha you've got me wanting to place a scentsy order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know! I can't wait to actually get my order in tonight, and then I have to wait. I am in love with Flutter right now. It smells so good. I don't remember the beach one, but I will have to make a note to smell that one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR