Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TV Finales Make Me Want To Cry (And Sometimes I Do)

As most of you have read in the past, I am such a TV junkie. I have cut back quite a bit because of working out and various other things, but I still have certain shows that I absolutely love to watch and will DVR if I am not going to be home. Well it is that time of year when all of the shows have their season finales and wrap up for the summer. This always makes me really sad because TV during the summer just flat out sucks. There is never anything on and it drives me bonkers, bonkers I tell you!

Well, as of last night six of my favorite TV shows have already wrapped for the summer. I know that seems like a lot, but three of them are half our shows so, it really isn't that bad, right? For those of you interested, the six are:


  • How I Met Your Mother(They faked us out in the last episodes, I fell for it!)
  • Mad Love(Which has been cancelled, BOO!!!!)
  • Mike and Molly(Still waiting to here if it is being picked up for another season, fingers crossed!)
  • Castle(Damn cliffhanger endings!)
  • One Tree Hill(Yay for Season 9)
  • Breaking In(Which has also been cancelled but there is a Twitter movement going to get it picked back up! Join here if you love this show)

A lot of you are probably wondering how I even have time to watch all of these. That is where the magicalness(yes, I know it isn't a word, but technically I just made it one) of DVR comes in. I don't even watch most of these shows live. I would rather watch them on the DVR so that I can fast forward through commercials, haha! Yes, I am that lazy and that much of a couch potato. But if you think about it, I am saving time that I can later use to do something else, haha! In the famous words of Wayne Campbell "Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!" 

As far as the remainder of this week goes, there is only one more show that will have its finale and that is The Big Bang Theory, which I absolutely love and adore. I am really not looking forward to next week, because all of the remaining shows that I watch will definitely be done for the season. The remaining shows are:

  • American Idol(Go Scotty and Lauren!)
  • Glee(This one makes me sad!)
  • Biggest Loser(The last two or three episodes of this show ALWAYS make me cry!)

And that is pretty much it. I guess the good news about all of these ending is that it will force me to get my butt off the couch and go work out. I did pretty good last night though. While I was watching The Biggest Loser, I did all of my core workout. What better motivation than seeing how far all of those contestants have come in their journey. Well, I will quit boring you for now, haha! I will try to do another post later. Oh, and a giveaway is quite possibly in the works for the future so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR