Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fully Catholic

For those of you who have been following me for a while know that I have been going through classes to become Catholic. Well, yesterday was the big day when I became a full blown Catholic. I had confirmation and my first communion yesterday. It was a pretty exciting thing for me and I am so happy that I went through with this process. It has brought me to a place in my life that I would have never experienced otherwise. I love the way that I feel about life now. It was a great experience and I wouldn't have done it any other way.

We do still have a few classes left in the process, but I believe it is only three classes left and they are spread out over the next month and a half, so that is nice. I am not going to lie, I will be happy when we are done with the classes. It just takes a lot out of you when you have to go every weekend and sometimes other days during the week. And not only that, but we have to drive almost an hour up to the place that we have been taking the classes at, so it is a lot of driving and just a lot of time in general. But, I am glad that I went through the process.

After I received my sacraments, Aran, his Mom and I all went to The Cheesecake Factory. Can you say YUM!! I had a piece of their Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake. It was like heaven in a piece of cheesecake. Overall, it was a great day and I am so glad that I got to share it with Aran. I love him so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. He has supported me so much through all of this and has gone through all of it with me. He didn't have to but he did. I am so glad that he did too because I feel like it has made our relationship much much stronger than it was. Okay, sorry for getting all mooshy, haha!

I hope that you guys had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR