Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Letter to Heaven

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! Today is kind of a hard day for me. Even though my Mom is still alive and very well, there is someone that isn't with us anymore. A lot of you know that I lost my Grandmother in December. She was such an amazing woman and I miss her so much. Every year I would send her a Mother's Day card to tell her how much I loved her and appreciated her, and well, I can't do that this year so it has been really hard. So for my post today, I am writing what I would have wrote in her card if she was still here with us.

Dear Grandma,
Happy Mother's Day! I love you so much and I hope that you have an amazing Mother's Day. You have been such an amazing person in my life and I am so glad that God gave me such an amazing Grandma. You have always been here for me and I appreciate that so much. You are the best Grandma that anyone could ever have. Thank you for teaching me the things that you have. Thank you for taking me to Bingo when I was younger, I have always enjoyed spending that time with you. I love you so much Grandma!! Happy Mother's Day!

                      Love,
                             Megan


Here are a some pictures of my Grandma before I even came into the world. I love these pictures and I am so glad that I am able to share them with everyone.



My Grandma is the one on the left

My Grandma is in the back row in the center

Dark dress, 3rd from left

My Grandma is the one in the center with the crown
I believe this is when her and my Grandpa got married. 






1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR