Monday, June 25, 2012

Blog Commenting Challenge

Hey everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend! I know I did, it was busy but great! Today while reading the always hilarious K from Down at Fraggle Rock's blog, I saw that she did a post about a Blog Commenting Challenge that is going on. It is being hosted by Jenna's Journey and is a way to find new friends and new blogs. It looked like a lot of fun, so I thought I would join in. So thanks K and thanks Jenna!

Source

Here is how you can participate:
-Go to Jenna's blog and link up your post.
-Write a blog post for each day of the challenge. Jenna will be providing a topic every day, which can be found on her blog at 8 am central time. You can choose to write about the topic or you can write something else. The choice is yours.
-Comment on 10 blogs every day. 
-If you find a new blog that you love, put it on your blog roll.(I should probably get one of those, huh?)

Today's topic is "About Me" so here goes my post;

If you are new to my blog, my name is Megan and I am a 20 something newly wed. My husband and I married in January of 2012(Almost 6 months ago) and are currently in the process of buying our first home together in Colorado where we were both born and raised.

Aran and I on our wedding day

The snow made for some beautiful pictures

We have two fur babies that we love to pieces! Our boys, Sheldon and Beckett, have us wrapped around their little paws and they absolutely know it and use it to their advantage. We are hoping to add to the fur babies in the next year once we have our house and a yard for a dog. 

Sheldon when we first got him

Beckett about a month after we got him

My husband Aran and I both work for an association that is responsible for the coordination of thousands of Rodeo's around the country. He actually works in the department that is responsible for putting the rodeo's together while I work in the Accounting department. 

Family and friends mean absolutely everything to me and I am beyond blessed to have such amazing people in my life.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope that everyone has a great day and can stay out of the heat! 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Jenna's! You have such a cute blog. Hope you have a great week and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Jenna's :-) Such a cute blog! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Jenna's, too! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Jenna's! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Jenna's! Thanks for coming and checking out my blog. Look forward to becoming bloggy friends!

    ~Cristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. came over to check out your blog after you commented, i hope to get some more readers and follow some more blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm here from Jenna's! Nice to meet you! Wow, working for a rodeo! What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR