Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Entrance

After our guests enjoyed a cocktail hour along with some appetizers, it was time for our entrance. I wish that I could say that we did something totally original and fun, but we didn't. We had the same old boring entrance, haha!

Our bridal parties made their way in first. A few of them didn't know each other so the pictures are kind of awkward because nobody wanted to have to touch the other person, haha! I'm sure that wasn't really the reason they probably just didn't think about it, but they all looked great and I am so thankful that we had such great friends and family that were willing to stand by our sides and walk with people that they didn't know :)

Aran's older Brother and my little Sister
Logan and Victoria
James and Rochelle (Okay they were touching,
but these two are engaged to each other!!)

Pelka and Veronica



Bret and Lacey

Lacey was a little mad at Bret after this picture.
They both agreed to spin once they got to the front of the room
and Bret didn't go through on his end of the deal, haha!

It was time for Aran and I to finally enter the room for the first time as Husband and Wife. We were excited to first of all eat, we were starving, and second of all, get the party underway.

The classic "hold my bouquet in the air while yelling whooo" pose!


I love how happy we look



All of us getting ready to sit down for dinner




Like I said earlier, our entrance wasn't anything spectacular or planned out to awesome choreography, but it was fun for us and something that I don't think we will ever forget!


Photobucket

Need to catch up?

Arrivals
Hunting Down Tuxedos
A Morning of Getting Beautified
Venue Set Up
A Rehearsal & A Dinner
Bridal Party Gifts Part 1
Bridal Party Gifts Part 2
Bridal Party Gifts Part 3
Getting Ready-Hair & Make-Up
Getting Dressed: The Groom & His Fellas
Getting Dressed: The Flower Girls
Getting Dressed: The Bride & Her Ladies 
The Ceremony 
Formal Photos 
Photo Fun: The Groom & His Fellas 
Photo Fun: The Bride & Her Ladies
Photo Fun in the Snow 
A Girl Needs Her Accessories
With These Rings We Wed
Table Decor
Wishing Tree

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we didn't plan our entrance either and I totally ended up doing the bouquet up in the air "woooooo!" pose! At least you put your arms down and looked nice, my pictures make me look like a Woo Girl the entire entrance :) You guys looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR