Friday, June 22, 2012

Foxy Friday

It's time for Foxy Friday with K from Down at Fraggle Rock!



I missed last weeks Foxy Friday but I am back again for this weeks. So let's just dive right in. I still have not lost any weight. I am still at the same weight I was two weeks ago. Does this surprise me? No, not really. Even though I have made some changes to my diet, the whole exercising thing hasn't really been happening so, yeah.

I have given up Diet Coke! I quit cold turkey about two weeks ago and I haven't had one since. I can't believe I am not having withdrawals considering that stuff was like crack to me for a couple months. So I've got that going for me.

I have also started the no bread thing again. It's going pretty well, not the greatest but it's going. The hardest part is determining if something is considered bread. Like take a tortilla for example, is it bread or is it a tortilla?

The good news is that now that we have found a house and we are starting the process of closing on it in the next month, we are going to be able to get back in the gym a lot more often. The whole hunting for the house part was consuming a lot of our time so we will definitely be getting a lot of that time back now. 

I have also set a goal for myself as far as my weight loss goes. As a lot of you know, Aran and I aren't taking our honeymoon until October. So I have decided that I want to lose about 25 lbs before we go on our honeymoon. That gives me about four months to lose this weight. I know that I can do it. I just need to stay focused!

Source
Pinky and the Brain anyone?

Sorry that I don't have amazing results to report but hopefully next week will be better! Hope everyone else did great this week!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR