Friday, June 8, 2012

Foxy Friday Week 3

It is Friday and that means that it is time for Foxy Friday with K from Down at Fraggle Rock.




This week was kind of an odd week. The only type of fitness related stuff that I did was my walk on Tuesday. Fail on my part, I know. I have been keeping up with my Mean Abs June though. I am pretty proud of myself for that.

I completely forgot to take measurements again this week! Apparently I suck at remembering these things. Oh well, next week I guess.

Now for the I guess somewhat good news. I stayed the same this week weighing in at 216 lbs. Wasn't really surprised but wasn't thrilled either. I will do better next week. The gym is in my future next week I promise!

My goals for the next week are:

  • Cut Diet Coke out of my diet completely. I have been drinking it so much that I have been starting to crave it and that is not a good sign. So bye bye Diet coke!
  • Drink lots of water! I have been doing better at this in the past week, but it could be better.
  • Cut out bread again. I was doing really good with keeping it out of my diet. I still am, but I do have it occasionally. It needs to go for good!
  • Go to the gym at least twice next week.
  • Walk two days a week
  • Keep up with my Mean Abs June schedule
There you have it. Time to really start challenging myself. I know I can do this, I just need to find some motivation. 

I hope everyone else did a lot better than me this week with your fitness and eating healthy. Have a great weekend everyone!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How did I not SEE this?! A) Thanks for linking up! You rock! B) Something is better than nothing! Keep at it! You got this!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR