Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Two of My Favorite People!

Today is a very special day in my family. Two of my most favorite people in the world were born today. One was born 50 years ago and the other 4 years ago. 

Happy Birthday to the most amazing Mom that anyone could ever ask for! She is my best friend and I don't know where I would be without her. She gives the best advice you could ever ask for. She is loving, caring, beautiful, crafty and smart. 

With each passing day, I see myself becoming more and more like her and that is something that I am very proud of. I hope that I can be as great of a Mom to my future kids as she has been to me and my brother. 

Me and my Mom when I was little
Me and my Mom on my Wedding day
Mom helping out on the day of the Wedding 
Me and my Mom at my College Graduation in 2010
I love you Mom!! And I am so blessed to have you in my life! And I love that I am just like you and I can't wait to have kids so that I can be an amazing Mom to them just like you were for me! Happy Birthday!!!

And Happy Birthday to my adorable, smart, beautiful and free spirited niece Kelsi!! It seems like it was just yesterday that you were born. I can't believe how much you have grown over the last four years. You are such a spunky little kid and I love every minute that I get to spend with you. I can't wait to see you grow more and more with each new year. 

A month old


She was the cutest duck that I had ever seen!


First School Picture


I love you so much Kelsi! You are such an amazing little girl and so full of life. I hope that I have little girls like you one day that are just as smart and beautiful as you. And I can't wait to see what you have in store for us as you continue to get older and more spunky. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

P.S.

I hope you like your present even though Ken looks like he has Justin Bieber hair :)

She wanted a Wedding Barbie.

Why does he have Bieber hair?
Remember when his hair was molded plastic?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha that ken doll is hilarious..oh my.

    Happy birthday to your mom and Kelsi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR