Friday, June 1, 2012

Foxy Friday: A New Link Up

Happy Friday everyone! I can not tell you how excited I am that it is finally Friday. Now if only 5 pm would get here, I would be a happy camper. And now I guess I will tell you about this new link up :)

The always hilarious and amazingly bad ass K at Down at Fraggle Rock (seriously if you don't already follow this girl, you need to STAT) started a new link up last week to help all of us get back on the fitness band wagon. Hello Foxy Friday!!! I completely spaced taking my before pictures last week so this is technically my first week, but this is the second week of Foxy Friday. So if you are wanting a little bit of inspiration with your fitness goals, head on over to her blog and link up with the rest of us.

I can't believe that I am getting ready to post these pictures for all of the world to see, but after taking them, I realized just how unhappy I really am with my body. You don't realize how bad it is until you see it in a picture I guess. Yuck! These "before" pictures are going to be my motivation. I have to get out of the lifestyle that I am used to and get on the road to being healthy. So here are my "before" pictures...



Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!! Again, I didn't realize how unhappy I was until I was taking these pictures this morning. Just have to use this as my motivation to work harder!

I didn't take any measurements for the week, but I will do that for next week. My weight as of today is 216 which means that I have gained about 7 lbs since I quit doing our Biggest Loser competition at work. I was so good for so long that I lost control afterwards. This is something that I need to work on. I need to reward myself every now and then with something not so great so that I don't go crazy and eat like a pig for long periods of time.

Something that I am going to challenge myself with is Mean Abs June. Some of you may have seen this floating around on Pinterest, but if not than you are seeing it now. As soon as I saw it I thought to myself, "Challenge accepted!!" Barney Stinson anyone? I hope some of you join me in this challenge.



That is all that I have for today's Foxy Friday. Hopefully next week I will have some great results to report to you guys.

Do you want to join in? Head on over to K's blog and link up! Come be healthy with us!


Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. You are too funny! First of all, you are so much braver than I am. I didn't post my before pictures until a week after. I went back and added them, meaning almost no one saw them. Can you say wimp? Haha. And Second, YAY for joining, we are going to be smokin' hot in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! way to have guts. I was thinking about posting a pictures of my stretch marks...but I chickened out. You are so brave. And I think you look great, but I understand the desire to look smaller. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go hun! It's so great to have a support system to help you along, it's def. something I need and I also need to start kickin my butt into gear again, I've really been getting into some bad habits in the past year, so this will be very motivational and maybe I'll join in on the Friday link-ups! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a great motivator for me! I need to follow your example and get back to the gym as well. You look fantastic in your photos, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR