Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorry For The Delay

Just wanted to pop in real quick. I know that I said that I would have the second half of the Candy Buffet post up today, but with everything that happened this week with the fires in our town, I didn't have access to the computer that had all of my pictures on it. Hopefully, I will be able to access that this weekend.

Good and bad news on the fire front. Good news, they have lifted most of the evacuations and we were able to return to work for the first time today. Bad news is that as of now there are 347 homes lost and one life lost. It is sad to see all of the destruction. It is just a lot to take in all at once. As of today they have it at 15% containment and is estimated at 18,500 acres.

On another good news note, we had the inspection done on our house this morning and everything came back great!!! I am so relieved by that. So now we just have to wait on the appraisal to come back and to sign some more paperwork and who knows what else, but it is that much closer to being ours!!!!

Welp, I have to get back to work now. Two days off makes me have lots of work to catch up on. Thanks everyone for all of your concern and for sending your thoughts and prayers this way. Everyone out here appreciates it, I am sure of it. Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR