Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blog Planning

Happy Thursday everyone! Or as I like to call it this week, my Friday!!!

I have been in kind of a blogging funk. I haven't had a lot of extra time to blog and when I do, I have a really hard time figuring out what to blog about. Well, I think I have found something that will help me with this funk that I have been in.

I was on Pinterest the other day, wasting some time of course, and I found a pin about planning blogs.

Source
The pin had a link to a blog called House of Rose, where she shared some adorable blog planning templates. So of course I had to check them out. 

And these templates are adorable!!! The girl/organizational freak in me is absolutely in love with these. Not only are they cute, bright and fun, but very functional and seem like a great idea. 

Source
 One of the templates could only be accessed through a website called scribd.com. And this is a website that you have to pay for, BUT they do have a free seven day trial where you can access everything, so I was able to go in and download the PDF (and save it for future use) of this particular template. 

Source
I also happened to stumble across a couple of other really cute and fun templates while I was on this website. So of course I downloaded and printed these out as well. 
Source


Source

After finding these templates, I think that I am now very well equipped and can hopefully sit down and come up with some blogs for you guys to read. I mean if the templates themselves can inspire a whole post, who knows what actually using them can do!



Megan

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cool, what a neat idea!

    I have a separate google calendar just for planning out blog posts. I try to have one (two if I can) weeks of topics set out ahead of time...of course, things change week to week but since keeping this calendar it's really helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So obviously I'm in love with them because they are so fun and colorful. On a serious note though, I need these. I've been having a hard time with thinking of posts to write and I've been jotting things down when I have an idea. But its hard to come back to exactly what I was thinking when I write scribbles on a little sheet of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute!! I wish I were better at planning blog posts. I generally like to just write whatever is on my mind at the time. I may have to try this though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet these are helpful! I'm like Natalie, I seem to get all my blog ideas in a big jumble, and then I always have a lot in my draft folder! It's hard to come up with something for every day, or even every other day. Hope you're enjoying your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun. I can't see myself using them b/c it is another step and I would need to find time. Haha! I hope they help you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR