Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Shenanigans is a fun word. Just saying! Sorry once again for the delay on my weekend post. Work yesterday was crazy and I wasn't feeling well so I ended up going home early and sleeping for most of the afternoon/evening. But, I am definitely feeling better today and ready to get back to business. 

This past weekend was once again fun filled. Friday Night and Saturday morning I spent my time at my friend Megan's house. She was having a garage sale on Saturday, so Friday night we spent time arranging everything and pricing everything out. Saturday I headed over there to just hang out and help out with things. 

Saturday afternoon, my SIL brought my two older Nieces over and dropped them off. We then headed up to Denver for the Colorado Rapids game. My Nieces had these vouchers for free tickets that they got through their summer reading program at the Library, so I only had to pay for my ticket, which was a great deal. So I took them up for their first soccer game. 


Even though they seemed to be more interested in their food, particularly their snow cones, they did still have fun. And what was even better was that the Rapids won 2-0!!! And probably the funniest part of the night was when Kelsi (on the bottom right in the above picture) noticed that the other teams goalie was wearing all pink and said, "Aunt Megan, look! There's a girl out there playing!" Hahahahaha! I died!

After the game was over, we headed back home. We didn't get back home until about 11, so when we pulled into the garage, both girls had been passed out for a while. So I woke them up, got them in the house, got them in their PJ's and put them to bed. 


The next morning I hear a little voice saying "Aunt Megan!!" and I open my eyes to see that MaKenzi is standing next to my bed, trying to wake me up. It was 7:45. So much for sleeping in, ha! So I got up, got them some breakfast and then we watched TV for a few hours before I took them home. 

After I dropped them off, I went back home and picked up Aran and then we did some running around and then headed back home. We also started working on re-painting our patio furniture, but didn't get very far because of 1) the rain and 2) we ran out of paint. So I have to go buy more paint this weekend so that we can hopefully finish everything up. 

It was a good weekend. Busy once again, but fun! How was your weekend?



Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR