Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pumpkin Spice is Back???!!!!!

One of my favorite parts about this time of year is the Pumpkin Spice drink at Starbucks. And I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for Starbucks to announce the release date. So finally I just searched it on the internet and found this website that gave me a firm date and a little extra surprise!

Source
I found a firm release date of September 3rd! September 3rd people!!! That is only five days away!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

But, on this site she also posted about how this year is the 10th anniversary of the Pumpkin Spice drink at Starbucks. And because of this you are supposed to be able to go into Starbucks and give them the code PSL 10 and unlock the drink early!! Starbucks themselves even confirmed this via this wall post.

If you click this link, you can open the actual Facebook post which was posted on August 28th.
I am so trying this today at lunch. I think I may call ahead though. It seems from the Facebook post that not everyone has had luck doing this and not all stores are aware of this. And some stores don't have the actual syrups for it yet. But, I think it is worth a shot! I mean, I could possibly get a Pumpkin Spice today!!! 

I felt that it was only fair that I share this with the rest of you. Let me know if you try it and get your Pumpkin Spice early!


Megan

4 comments:

  1. I was at the grocery store the other day and they already had Halloween candy out on display!! Fall is definitely coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just don't get why everyone loves these so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sitting at my desk today at work wondering when pumpkin spice is coming back into my life so this post has MADE MY DAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day! I am going to get one this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR