Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!! Insert Geico Camel Commerical here! Haha! 

It's time for another weigh in Wednesday.

Bad news first I guess. The whole not eating bread thing isn't going very well. Considering that I had Subway for dinner last night, which really isn't horrible for you, but still. It was bread. So yeah, there's that. 

Goodish news I guess is that I am at the same weight as I was last week. I mean it's not great news, but it is better than being up, right?

The great news is that I have been working out!! Say what?! I went to Zumba all last week, and have already been once this week. And I feel so much better after going each day too! Now if I could just get my butt to workout on the days that I don't have Zumba, I would be golden!

And I am doing better about tracking my food in My Fitness Pal. Not 100% of the time, but getting better with each day. I need to be better about tracking even if I eat something bad. I tend to not track at all when I know that I have eaten something I shouldn't have. It's that damn conscious of mine telling me that I did something wrong and I know it. I should just listen to it more often. Ugh!

Okay, I have a few new goals for myself to go along with the few that I have been trying to accomplish. One of my new goals is to be below 209 by the time I go to Hawaii at the end of September. Which is exactly a month from today. So I need to lose about 6 lbs to meet that goal. That is very attainable if I bust my ass and actually get to the gym. AND do better about what I am eating. I can workout all I want, but if I can't be good about what I am eating, than it doesn't even matter. 

Okay, I think that is enough for today. I know what I need to do. I just need to actually do it and quit making excuses. No more excuses! And with that I leave you with some fitness inspiration I found on Pinterest!



Bahahaha! Yes! Absolutely!






Megan

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the Zumba-ing! Hawaii is an excellent motivator :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR