Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

Happy Hump Day everyone! It's time for Weigh In Wednesday, my way of holding myself accountable. So let's just get right to it. 

I finally took measurements this morning and then compared them to the last measurements that I could find, which were taken on June 6th, so a little over two months later and here is the damage that was done. 


It isn't horrible, but still makes me mad enough that I even stopped keeping up with things. It's annoying. I was doing so well and then Bam! Flat on my face. But at the same time, I did somehow manage to lose some more inches in my legs and arms!! So I guess I will take some good with the bad. I am slowly getting back on track and I am determined to lose those few little inches that I gained back. And those few lbs. Ugh!

I didn't quite achieve the goals that I set forth for myself, but I did make progress on them. I am doing better about the no bread thing. I haven't had bread since Friday. So five days going strong. And I haven't had potatoes since Friday too. So that is definitely an improvement. And as far as cutting back on the sugary drinks at Starbucks, I haven't had Starbucks since last Friday too! So, I am definitely doing better than I have been. I mean five days without Starbucks? Whoa! That is a feat in itself!

And my goal of working out more is probably the one that I have done the best with. I got my butt out of bed early on Saturday morning and managed to get to my Zumba class. And I felt amazing afterwards. I had so much energy and I felt like I got so much done that day. And even though I haven't gone on my 3 mile walk in a while (it has been raining like crazy here), I still have managed to keep myself moving more instead of just sitting on the couch. And I went to Zumba last night as well and plan on either walking or going to the gym tonight. 

Goals for this upcoming week? I think I am going to just stick with the same goals. I didn't do very well at accomplishing them, so I want to try harder this week and see what kind of difference it makes. So yeah! 

I am hoping to have some better results to share next week. Even if there is no change on the scale, I would still like to be able report that I accomplished my goals for the week. Anything positive at this point is good, right?

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day everyone!


Megan

3 comments:

  1. Don't kick yourself. Just keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't kick yourself. Just keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't kick yourself. Just keep working!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR