Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jury Duty

Hello Thursday!! And hello lovelies!!

I wish that I had an actual post for you guys today, but instead I am sitting in the waiting room for Jury Duty. Yay! I mean, I know you are super jealous of me right now. Right?

Lets just hope that I don't actually get selected. Yikes! That would not be fun. But at the same time, if I was selected, my name would be taken out of the juror pool which I believe means that my name would have no chance of getting called for the Aurora theatre shooting case. Yeah, I have been dreading/stressing about that since they announced that they are getting ready to send out over 5000 jury summons for that case. 

Anywho, that's all I have for you guys today. Hope you guys are having a great Thursday! 





3 comments:

  1. i actually really really want to serve on a jury just to see what the whole process is like and I think it would be very educational! That being said - I agree, I wouldn't want to be on a high-profile case like the Aurora shooting because that takes it to a whole other level. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I would not want to be in that jury either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be terrible to be on that jury! Ugh. I had jury duty a few weeks ago too, but I didn't get picked. I actually never left the jury room!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR