Tuesday, August 23, 2011

50% Off at Hobby Lobby

For all of my fellow brides out there, I thought I would let you guys know that this week at Hobby Lobby they are having their 50% off Bridal Event. I went in yesterday and everything Bridal was 50% except for custom made items. I bought my guest book, my ring bearer pillow and a really cute white birdcage for holding cards all for half of their usual price. My guest book and the pillow were only $15 each and the little cage was only $10. So, I thought I would let all of you know that may have a few things that you need to pick up at Hobby Lobby for your wedding. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday so far.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR