Thursday, August 11, 2011

Megan-1, Addresses-0

I am doing a happy dance right now. I have managed to collect almost every single persons address for our invites already. I only have nine more to go. That's right, I said 9!!!!! And we haven't even ordered our invites yet. I am sure that my family and friends are getting really annoyed with me since I have been hounding everyone for addresses, haha! Sorry guys, I am trying to make this whole process a little bit easier on myself.

I have also had to get kind of creative with how I have obtained some of the addresses. Some people are just flat out ignoring me when it comes to me asking them for their address (which I sometimes think why we are inviting them if they don't want to give me their address?) But anyways, I am notorious for going back through cards that people have sent us and going through old FB messages where they may have given me their address. It has definitely helped me to compile our list of addresses.

I definitely recommend getting a good jump start on your addresses. I think it will save you a lot of stress when it comes time to start addressing all of those invites. Have you started compiling your addresses yet? If you have, did you get an early start or was it a rush to get a hold of everyone's?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. glad you got almost all of them! that's awesome :) yeah getting addresses is always a pain, but hey if they don't respond, then no invite for them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I was very eager in this department as well..only downfall to that was if people move between when you get the address and when you send the save the dates or invites..that happened to me on a few people and I had to hound them again for their new addy! Good luck on those last nine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR