Monday, August 15, 2011

Jewelry

I know that I have told you guys in the past that I was having a hard time finding jewelry for my big day. Nothing was quite what I wanted it to be. I wanted pearls and crystals and I wanted it to come together and then have a pendant drop down or something like that. Well everything that I found was either too expensive, not quite what I wanted or it wasn't long enough.

Well, my search turned around the other day. I was on Etsy and just happen to type in the word "Bride" just to see what would pop up. About half way down the page I saw a necklace that was mostly pearls but had some crystals on it too and it really caught my eye. I clicked on it and when the picture popped up I actually gasped. It was the first time that I have looked at a necklace and went, "that's it!" I can't even begin to describe how I was feeling. I just kind of knew that it was what I was supposed to be wearing on my big day.

From treasures570 on Etsy

From treasures570 on Etsy

The necklace even comes with a matching set of earrings and all for a very reasonable price. I can't wait to order this item so that I can try it on with my dress. I am trying to have all of my accessories here by November so that when I go in for my first fitting, I can get the full look. I am so excited that some things are finally coming together. I thought they never would!

Did it take you a long time to pick out your jewelry? Where did you buy yours from? Are you going to take in all of your accessories to your first fitting?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that is soo pretty! I'm so glad you found that! I wore my grandmother's necklace for my wedding, I borrowed a bracelet from our jeweler that ended up being broken and I could only wear it for there ceremony :( and $12 earrings I got at the Limited years ago but matched my grandmother's necklace perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR