Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It is Friday, so that means it is time for Fill in the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do. If you would like to join in, make sure that you go and link up.



1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is finishing school and my relationship. Sorry, I couldn't pick just one. I am one of the first kids in my immediate family to graduate from College, so I am very proud of that. Also I am very proud of my relationship with my fiancee. We have been together for almost four years and it hasn't always been easy. The first three years of our relationship we did long distance, so we have come a long way and I am so proud of where we are going as well.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is the couch. I love our couch. It is so comfy, but recently I have been trying to not be so lazy and not sit on the couch so much, haha!

3. My fashion philosophy is to wear things that make me comfortable and that make me feel cute. I don't really care if it isn't the most popular thing. If I am comfortable and I feel good about how I look then that is all that matters.

4. Something every girl should have is a pair of jeans that make you feel great and look amazing at the same time.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find way too much crap, haha! A wallet, a zipper pouch with pens and pencils, a zipper pouch with ibuprofen and other medicine stuff like Icy Hot. There is also chapstick, lotion, an Ipod, a winning scratch ticket, sunglasses, my keys and I am sure there is a ton of other stuff that I am forgetting to mention.

6. My favorite music right now is a lot of things. The playlist on here is what I have been listening to lately. A lot of it is music that I listened to in High School and have recently been listening to again.

7. My favorite part of my body is my natural waist. My natural waist is so tiny, however I wish the rest of my stomach area was the same, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR