Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guess what today is?

It's Lacey Day! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! She is already on her way here and I am so excited. I haven't seen her since November, so I am a little antsy to say the least. I am so excited that she is going to be here to help me look for wedding dresses. I got to go with her when she picked out hers so I am glad that she gets to do the same. I guess we will see if we actually find one. Fingers crossed.

Want to hear a funny story? We didn't even like eachother when we first met. Haha! We met our freshman year of college when we both made the cheerleading squad. The first thing I thought about her was OMG, she is so loud! haha! I didn't really like anyone because everyone just bragged about how good their high school squads were and well, mine wasn't so great. We only had six girls my senior year, so we couldn't do a lot. But anyways, back to the story. Througout our freshman year she started to grow on me as did our other friends Veronica and Alex. By the end of the year we were all best friends and you couldn't pull us apart. Her loudness became one of the things that I love about her the most and over the next couple of years we became super close. We started taking some of our classes together and started hanging out more and more. The one class that I remember the most that we took together was our Global Christianity class. I can't help but laugh just thinking about the time we spent in there. The professor for that class talked so fast and made no sense at all so most days we didn't even pay attention. Don't even ask how we passed that class, because I have no idea. One day when we weren't paying attention, this girl that sat in front of us that worked with Lacey, turned around and said "Do I have pen on my face?" Lacey and I just burst into laughter because it was all OVER her face. She had been drawing on her face thinking that the side that she was drawing with had the cap on it, haha! Not so much! Trying not to laugh for the remainder of the class was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do. Everytime one of us would quit laughing, we would look at one another and just start laughing again. I think we got a few dirty looks from the professor and some of the other students that day.

It was times like those that make me miss her so much. I have so many more memories like this that I could probably write a book with them. Maybe even two. I don't know what I would do without her and I am so glad that I have found a friend like her. Luckily for me, she will be moving up here soon so I will get to see her a lot more. That is part of why she is coming this weekend, because we have to go house hunting for her. So we have two missions this weekend to try and accomplish and I can only imagine the chaos and laughter that will ensue on these missions. I hope that everyone is as blessed as I am to have a best friend like her.

With that being said, I do have other friends who I am so blessed to have as well and so throughout the next couple of weeks I will be dedicating one of my blogs to each one of them. I love my friends so much and without them I don't know where I would be. I hope that everyone has a good weekend (mine starts at five today, yay!) and enjoy some of the crazy pictures of me and Lacey throughout the years!




Me, Veronica and Lacey all bundled up for Snowdown!

Me and Lacey going somewhere
( I can't remember where)

Us in Alaska about to pee our pants because we were
laughing so hard. She scared the crap out of me. 

In Alaska again!

Lacey as Wayne and me as Garth for
Lacey's Wayne's World Birthday!

Homecoming football game our senior year.

There are no words.

I believe this was Junior year.

Trying to sled on good Ol' Rusty who used
to be a presentation board.

2 comments:

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR