Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


It is Friday and that means it is time for Fill In The Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do. If you want to join in, just head on over to her blog and fill out the questions. Just make sure that you link up when you are done.





1. My most prized possession is  the ring that my Grandma gave me as a Graduation Gift. It was the ring that my Grandpa had bought her when they lived in the town that I was attending school. It has extra special meaning now that she has passed away.



2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be  in my late 20's. I am not really sure as to why but I just know that I would NOT want to be a kid or be in High School the rest of my life. Four years of High School was already too much for me.

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is  by relaxing. Especially with how busy we have been lately. A long weekend full of nothing sounds amazing!

4.  My outlook on life is  as long as you are happy, then who cares. If what you are doing with your life is what makes you the happiest that you can be, then live it to the fullest.

5.  If you want to annoy me, just   do a lot of things, haha! It depends on the situation a lot of the times. One of my biggest things though is that I hate being talked to like I am a kid or something. I am the youngest person in my department and this one lady constantly talks to me like I am 3. The way she fluctuates her voice up and down, drives me insane.

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to  chocolate and chips and dip.
7.  When dressing for the day one should  put on something that makes them feel comfortable and amazing. If I feel horrible in something, I won't wear it. Put something on that makes you feel beautiful inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR