Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

I have seen a few people do this on Wednesday's and I loved the questions this week, so I decided to join in. Also because I have been at a loss for what to write recently. Here goes;







{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
I would take Aran and funny enough that is actually where we have decided to go for our honeymoon. I have never been but he has so I can't wait for that!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
The other day and it was Glee the Music: Volume 5. I only listen to CD's in my car or at work. Usually I listen to my iPod.

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Umm....good question. I have never really thought about it before. Salt, haha! I am still learning how to really cook with real things so I don't really have an answer for this one.

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Country or pop.

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
This one is tough because most historical events are horrible things so it is hard to think of one that would be cool to see. I think though that I would love to go back to the day when Princess Diana was married to Prince Charles and to be there at that church while they were getting married would be one of the coolest things to see.

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Honestly, probably more accounting. Maybe more of the tax field.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
This is too easy, the Stanley Cup, but only if the Red Wings were in it.

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
I drive a stick(manual)...and I am not going to lie, I think it is pretty bad ass for a girl, haha!

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
It really depends on the situation. I am usually pretty good at it. But depending on what I am supposed to be talking about is whether or not I am comfortable.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
No, I live in Colorado so they aren't common, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR