Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Me Your Ring

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon is doing a link up called Show Me Your Ring. So here it is!



Did you look at rings together?
Yes, we did. I actually picked the ring out. It was one of those situations where we had looked before and of course I found one that I loved but it was too expensive, so I asked him what his price range was and I found this one and then he did the rest.


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
I LOVE my ring. It is so sparkly and it is just very much me. I have always loved the three piece settings and then finding one that had the small diamonds encasing the bigger stones was absolutely perfect.


How often do you wear your rings?
I never take them off. If I do, it is only for like a couple seconds and then I put it right back on.


Do you clean your rings?
I have them cleaned every time I go to the mall but I don't have a way of cleaning them at home. I should buy something now that I am thinking about it.


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
"I LOVE IT!  And it's SOOOOOO SPARKLY! It is PERFECT!"





5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so much sparkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, not sure if you saw on my blog today, but congrats....you won my mystery craft box giveaway. Just email me your address, and I'll send you the loot. Yea!

    Also, love love love your ring.

    Xo Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so pretty :) love your ring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ring! I just posted my rings flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are way rad and totally make my day. I love reading each and everyone one of them :)

 
DESIGN BY THE BLOG DECORATOR